Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sitting by Herself : 17


Sitting by Herself : 17
Originally uploaded by Photo David
This has been a pretty exciting day in the short little life of my daughter. Here she is, not even 6 months old yet, sitting on the couch all by herself. She sat there like a little angel while I scrambled for the D80. I could have gone the easy route with the iPhone to capture the moment, but I'm so thankful I snapped this look, along with the moment. She's changing so much everyday and I'm so thankful to have started this project when I did. I probably should have done it sooner, say... the first year of her life...
But, it's not like I haven't taken thousands of photos of her since her birth and made several albums, DVDs, etc.

Eva and I are so very proud of our wonderful little daughter, we only wish she would sleep through the night. Even still, the joy she brings us with her cute little smiles and loving giggles make every night from 3-4am well worth the wake-up!

Thanks for reading,

-d

No comments: