Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hanging Bat (Explored)


Hanging Bat (Explored)
Originally uploaded by Photo David
Too funny this pic got so much attention! (and continues to)

Most of my shots are totally planned out, lighting, posing, etc.

Anyways, so we had a BBQ last Saturday and as I was glancing down the hall, I noticed how cool the light was. But, my hall is a pretty boring shot, shot it several times. Never works.

However, Icebat and my D80 were on the counter a few feet away and I thought, what the hell?

I held Icebat in front of the camera and snapped a single quick shot using all the auto settings and AF. I'm really pleased how this came out with minimal editing in picnik.

Thanks for everyone who enjoyed and enjoys this.

-d

1 comment:

Name is Jung. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.